– Additional protection : The Bonus can be used during “drawdown”, thus helping you to limit the loss of your own funds.
– Expand your opportunities : With additional 60% to your deposit, you can increase your positions and trading volume.
– Withdraw profit : The profit that you received when trading with your own funds is available for withdrawal at any moment.
1. Open an account : The bonus is available on MT4/MT5-based cent and standard accounts.
2. Pass the verification : Pass simple verification procedure of your identity and address in Members Area.
3. Deposit funds : Deposit funds to your trading account and receive Profit Share Bonus for your first and all other deposits that follow.
– You have an opportunity to receive up to 60% of the deposited sum on all RoboForex standard and cent accounts.
1. General provisions
1.1) Profit Share bonus is additional funds that can be received when the client deposits any sum of money to his account and can be used during “drawdown”.
1.2) The bonus can be received when you deposit funds to MetaTrader4/MetaTrader5-based cent or standard accounts (ECN accounts do not participate in the program).
1.3) Bonus can’t be received to the account, which already has other active extra funds of other type.
1.4) Bonus funds are transferred to the client’s account automatically when he deposits his trading account, provided that the client has chosen the “Profit share bonus” option when filling the depositing form.
1.5) Bonus can only be received when the Client deposits his account via automatic depositing system in his Members Area. Other ways of depositing do not participate in the program.
1.6) The total amount of Profit Share bonuses on a single account (depending on the account currency) is up to 10,000 USD / 10,000 EUR / 65,000 CNY / 7,800 GOLD.
1.7) The maximum amount of Profit Share bonuses on all accounts (depending on the account currency) owned by the same client is up to 20,000 USD / 20,000 EUR / 130,000 CNY / 15,600 GOLD.
2. Working with the Profit Share bonus
2.1) In case the Client has active bonus on his account, all account funds are divided into parts: the Client’s own funds and extra funds.
2.2) The sum of Client’s own funds at any moment of time is defined as the product of the account Equity by the amount of the Client’s own funds.
2.3) The amount of extra funds is defined as the product of the account Equity by the part of each bonus.
2.4) The ratio between these two parts is used for further calculations. The ratio is recalculated after each balance operation (deposit (with or without the bonus) / withdrawal) and each time the Profit Share bonus is cancelled or the requirements of the program are fulfilled.
– When the Client deposits his account, the deposited sum is added to the Client’s own funds. The amount of Profit Share bonus makes a new share, which will be taken into account separately before the bonus is cancelled or the requirements for the trading volume are fulfilled.
– When the Client withdraws funds, the sum he withdraws is deducted from the Client’s own funds.
– After the Client fulfills the requirements for the trading volume, the amount of the bonus funds is added to the Client’s own funds.
2.5) Both the Client’s own funds and the extra funds can be used in trading without any limitations and restrictions. In such a case, extra funds can be used during “drawdown”, in other words they will not be written off from the account if the equity on the account is less than extra funds until Stop Out takes place.
2.6) The profit the Client receives is reapportioned between the Client’s own funds and extra funds on his account according to the current ratio.
2.7) In case of “drawdown”, the Client’s own funds and extra funds are used according to the current ratio.
2.8) Detailed information about the account funds, its allocation between the Client’s own and extra funds, and the history of reallocation of funds after each balance operation are available on “Extra funds” page of your Members Area. To see detailed information, click “More”.
2.9) The sum available for withdrawal without cancelling the bonus and the sum that will be available for withdrawal after the cancellation are calculated automatically and displayed in your Members Area, on the page with request for the funds withdrawal.
3. Funds withdrawal from the account with the active Profit Share bonus
3.1) The sum of the deposit, which received Profit Share bonus, becomes available for withdrawal after the cancellation of the bonus or when the requirements for the trading volume are fulfilled.
3.2) Until the requirements for the trading volume are fulfilled, the Client can withdraw his/her own funds (see 2.2) minus sums of those deposits, which received extra funds that are active at the moment.
3.3) In case there are active Profit Share bonuses on the Client’s account, the sum of the funds available for withdrawal is calculated according to the 2 following formulas:
Sum_out = Equity – Extra_money – Deposits_with_active_Profit_Share
Sum_out = Own_money – Deposits_with_active_Profit_Share
Sum_out – the sum of the funds available for withdrawal.
Equity – the funds on the Client’s account.
Own_money – the Client’s own funds (see 2.2).
Extra_money – the sum of extra funds (see 2.3).
Deposits_with_active_Profit_Share – the sum of deposits, which received active extra funds.
4. Fulfillment of the requirements, cancellation, and writing off Profit Share bonus
4.1) The sum of Profit Share bonus and the sum of the deposit, which received extra funds, becomes available for withdrawal only after the Client makes the trading volume (in standard lots) equal to:
Number of lots = The Profit Share bonus sum in USD* / 2
* – In case the Client deposits his account in other currency, the funds are converted into USD according to the Company’s internal currency rates.
4.2) When calculating the trading volume for fulfilling the requirements of the bonus program, we take into account transaction for all available currency pairs and metals, which were opened and closed after the Bonus had been received. Transactions that involve CFDs and cryptocurrencies are not taken into account when calculating the trading volume required for fulfillment of program conditions.
4.3) If the bonus is cancelled while the account is in “drawdown”, the amount of the bonus that is left on the account will be written off from the account.
4.4) Only the amount of the bonus that is left on the account is written off from the Client’s account when Stop Out takes place.
4.5) The Client has the right to cancel the bonus he received at any moment in his/her Members Area. In this case:
– If current bonus sum is more that the initial one, the current sum of the bonus will be written off from client’s account.
– If the current bonus sum is less that the initial one (the bonus is in “drawdown”), the amount of the bonus that is left on the account will be written off from the account.
– The sum of the deposit, which received this bonus, becomes available for withdrawal.
4.6) RoboForex reserves the right to change the rules of the program by giving a prior notice to clients.
Please note, that the essential condition of the Program is RoboForex’s right to deny receiving Profit Share bonus or to write off the bonus funds from the Client’s account without prior notice and giving reasons.
1. How Profit Share bonus stands the drawdown
2. How to fulfill the requirements for trading volume
3. Funds withdrawal with the active Profit Share bonus on the account
4. What happens to Profit Share Bonus in case of the StopOut
5. What happens in case of the drawdown and Profit Share Bonus cancellation
6. Example of allocation of your own funds and bonus funds