Setup a free VPS to protect yourself from power shortages and connection problems that can be critical for your trades. Get a safe environment available 24/7. Once you access your operating system via VPS, use a MetaTrader preinstalled for you with a basic set of advisors and indicators.
VPS Server – Take your trading to a whole new level with a VPS-server!
Category : Service for traders
Service provision period : Unlimited
Cost : Free of charge in case of conditions fulfillment
Conditions : Make a deposit and trade the specified number of lots
Convenience, speed and reliability for those who strive to make solid profit.
24/7 operation, including offline mode.
Protection from power and connection interruptions.
Fast and stable connection to the trading platform.
Possibility to install any expert advisors.
1.) Deposit $450+ and trade 3 lots within the first month of use.
Continue using the VPS for free provided that you trade at least 3 lots (1 lot on a Cent account = 0.01 standard lot) each month.
Keep in mind that when you trade Stocks (available only in MetaTrader5), 1 lot= 0.1 standard lot. Consider it when you fulfill the bonus conditions.
2.) Request the service by clicking the Set up VPS button.
– If you don’t trade 3+ lots, FBS will charge you with $33 for the next month. The fee is deducted from the account specified at the server setup. If this account has insufficient funds, FBS reserves the right to withdraw $33 from your other existing account. Lots traded on ECN account are not counted.
– The service is disabled when no funds are available on all your accounts, and the trading volume condition is not fulfilled.
– If you activated VPS once and then happen to cancel it, to reactivate VPS, you have to deposit $450+ again.
– The lots traded on ECN accounts or with the BTC/USD trading instrument are not accepted.
– You can cancel the service anytime by clicking the Cancel server button on the VPS page in the Personal area. If you stop using the VPS, the fee for the remainder of the month is not recalculated.